Today is...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

The reclused boy

I always wonder how will does it feel to be in the shoes of an outcast. Sometimes I really pity this guy in my class who is despised and not wanted by everybody, including me. I might sound harsh but there is explanations to everything. The thing is he is rude, creepy and selfish. When I just started studying in Alif, around August last year, I was very nice to everybody.

Including him.

But things took turn one day. He sat behind me and offer me file rings (those you use to keep your papers together). "Deric I got extra rings you want onot?" Apparently he bought extra and doesn't need them. Since I haven't got those for Roger's class I ambik la. I said thank you and I turn back and start doing my work.

Then he tap my chair.

Hmm... So I turned back around and guess what, he utter these words to me in a very sarcastic-matter-or-fact tone, "I don't give them for free you know, I charge you wan... 50 cents each." My jaw dropped and I kinda felt like the it's the end of the world. I mean, YOU OFFERED ME those rings and now you're charging me??? What the f*uck?!

Don't get me wrong ppl, I don't care how much you wanna charge me for those god damn rings- charge me 5 bucks a ring and I'll pay for it- but DON'T ever offer me something and ask me to pay for it after I keep it. In fact never offer anyone anything and ask them to pay for it after they keep it. You ask them politely if they wanna BUY something that tell them you plan to SELL before you hand them over, not after. Plus it's a new environment and you don't have many friends, so why not just give it to people instead of selling them? I mean you give away something so small but you get a friend for life in return. No?

So basically that's one of the many reasons I don't really like him. Other issues including noise related probs (Jay Chou songs; William Hung's angelic voice *shivers); how he communicates and just the vibes that he radiates.

So soon I started to realized that it wasn't just me who shun him, others too.

To you- you know who you are- if ya reading this, I hope you can start to examine the man in the mirror. Take notes of this and it will help you in the future. You need friends. And you want friends. You just don't know how.

Leave a Message


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix