Today is...

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Jordin Sparks; Jerry's & Roger's work; Climate Presentation

Jordin Sparks- I Who Have Nothing(studio recorded version)
I, I who have nothing
I, I who have no one
Adore you and want you so
I'm just a no one, with nothing to give you but oh
I love you

You, you buy her diamonds
Bright, sparkling diamonds
But believe me, dear, when I say
That she can give you the world
But she'll never love you the way
I love you

You can take her any place she wants
To fancy clubs and restaurants
But I can only watch you with
My nose pressed up against the window pane

I, I who have nothing
I, I who have no one
Must watch you, go dancing by
Wrapped in the arms of somebody else
Darling it is I

Who loves you

"I (Who Have Nothing)" was first made popular by Ben E. King in 1963, and also recorded by Shirley Bassey (reached #6 in the U.K.) and Tom Jones (reached #14 in the U.S.). Love this song!

Twas basically a mad mad mad week. Ya ya, I basically screwed the whole I-WILL-PUBLISH-A-POST-PER-DAY pledge kan... But tight schedule+bad time management... err...

(SOMEBODY OUT THERE PLEASE GET ME A COPY OF "TIME MANAGEMENT 101" SELF-HELP BOOK !!!!)

Anyways, first up was Roger's assignments. Dah siap buat till photo stating and then...
pap!
rejected!
I thought last week he told us to HANTAM[hentam](his famous word). Just do freehand to give it a sketching technique... But then Monday turned out that everything has to be drawn with T square and set square, even curtains to be drawn with french curve! Only the final tracing is freehand. Maybe it's my fault coz was wayyy ahead of schedule and pandai pandai conclude him instructions (kantoi!). But can't help it... Others dah habis 3 coloring so I kinda get the envious-mad-rush-i-have-to-be-up-to-par-also thingy... Last last have to redo the tracing. Argh!

Then Jerry's work... We are given a task to do-

A complete makeover for a condo in Mont Kiara!



For a Malaysian Celebrity summore!!!!


Woo hoo!

No?


-.-!!

Chill guys, if you think it's for real "real".... well it's on papers only la.... Nevertheless, I'm so pump up will ideas...

So pumped up that I can't seem to start! *SLAP SLAP*

H
E
L
P
!

Kao meng aaaaa!!!
Tolong!!!
*dunno how to say help in Tamil*

Wat is wrong with me?!!!! I so need to start doing this project. I need to know what is his/her fav color, style dan concept and basically his/her daily routine. My own choice which is 30's Hollywood Glam. hmm... Colors? Red, black, white, and what's Hollywood without the BLING$$$

But on the bright side, my team team did quite well for our "How Climate Affect Architecture" presentation. Susah nak describe what we did for the presentation, so gotta wait for pics aite. Tonnes of praising though(kelihatan hidung penulis kembang kempis, kembang dan kembang dan terus meletup... :p)... hehe...

So overall it was a good response, although I gotten this remark from someone:

"D'eric, next time when you are presenting don't chew something in your mouth - very bad sight!"

WAH!!! SOOO PEDAS!

But thanks anyways Miss C (;p) for the criticism, really appreciate it. Now that you mentioned, I kinda realised that too. Won't repeat that again. All and all, it's really great to see the effort you put in to do the whole presentation is well worth. But I will never,

EVER

procrastinate in doing my work again...

I'll try not to procrastinate...

post script:
Nina Wang sudah mati... herm... Too much McD's perhaps...?

Leave a Message


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix