Today is...

Sunday, July 06, 2008

...cukup untuk pulang ke rumah.

Honestly i dont have anything to bitch blog about. But there is this overwhelming urge to write something. So here goes...

Been dying to catch SEPI the movie and I finally did today. With Dazie.
:D

In case you might be wondering, the title for my post derive from a really really really sad scene in the movie. And as cliche as this may sound, yes peeps I support the local scene. Movies, music etc. I believe that if we don't support them, who else will kan? I love watching movies, regardless of it's language. Throw me any movie as long as the it has weight, depth and issues that touches my heart, I'll watch it. This include Buatan Malaysia movies.
Well in my opinion, Sepi is a well written, well directed movie with really nice plot and storyline. My only critic is that although it is REALLY sad-

IT'S called S.E.P.I.

So I really wish it was sadDER??.

:S

The trailer:







Basically Sepi unfolds 3 stories of 3 main casts. My favourite is Imaan's. I shall not elaborate further and you peeps out there please give this movie a chance.
:p

Another thing that i wanna blog about is changes. I know I know that I know that I am really emotionally and mentally burned. i IS changed. But not really for the better. I know that myself. I think I've lost many things-momentums, focus, goals, ambitions, passion, hope and senses along the way these couple years, and what i really need now is time to find the missing piece(S). I don't know what it is. All I know is that I need me-time, I need to learn to change- I am insecure, at times scared, intimidated perhaps- of LIFE. Maybe it's time to not be so afraid anymore.
And just let go.

I is changing. For instance I hated coffee, because it gives me headache....
But now I enjoy drink 3 in 1 white coffee to stay awake.

Dos(2) sachets please.

Sigh...

No comments:

Leave a Message


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix