Today is...

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

For all of you fashionistas wannabes

LESSON 101: The first step to great fashion is to be able to pronounce the label- correctly.

Often I come across people who claimed that they are fashion savvy, but once they open their mouth to pronounce the brand (with mega confidence mind you):

Orang A: Wah... look at new low-E spring 08/09 shoees
me: -.-

Asam B: Eh, you got check out the new mui mui dress or not?
me: -.-?

Ah Jeng C: Guy Laroch sale~!
me:-.-?!

Datin D: Eh, tengok my husband beri I ni, kasut tembaga dari kristian lakcroKs , all the way from Paris tau.
me: @.@

Asian Chick: It's not just a beg, it's louiSSSSSS VUITton???
Trendy snatch thief: -@.@-??!


erk...?!

Falls under mentioned category? Fret no more, click here and you will be one step closer to a pair of Kristian LobuTIN. :P

Have fun. :)

p/s: Try to "guess" the pronunciation before you click on the speaker icon, its more fun cause sometimes, the correct way to pronounce certain label is wayyyy.... different.

*insert laugh*


:)

No comments:

Leave a Message


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix