Today is...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

My 2009 Christmas Wish List:




I know its EARLY...
*read ada aku kesah?*

Basically a Christmas wish list is a list of wish that is listed(wtf) to give a subtle hints(rite...) to others on what are desired or ideal presents for Christmas. It is also to avoid the awkward, al cheapo gifts such as photo frames, key chains and other Xmas gift faux pas. A good way to ensure others to have a sufficient amount of time to save up just in time before Christmas, I highly recommend it if the gifts are on the luxurious items side.

Well, this is my top 10 wish list:

10. Mariah Carey, 1990


Mariah Carey debut self titled album, released in 1990.
I have been searching high and low for this album in Malaysia.
USD $10.99, buy at Amazon.com


09. iPod Classic



Black.
160GB.
40'ooo songs.
2.5 inch color display.
162 grams.

USD $ 349.00, buy at Apple


08. Touch Phone (HTC Touch Diamond/Pro, iPhone 3G)



HTC Touch Diamond




HTC Touch Pro



Apple iPhone 3G


07. Chanel Allure Homme Sport 100ml





06.Ted Baker Turkee



S or M. Keep the receipt just in case it does not fit well. ;)

DO NOT REMOVE PRICE TAG. :p

£85.00, at Ted Baker Online


05. Tod's Gommino, assorted colors.



Tod's signature Gommini is the embodiment of casual luxury. Size Euro 44, UK 10.

expect to pay USD $345.00.


04. Mark & Spencer's Fruit Gums



It's never enough. RM 10.


03.Basics white or black V neck/baseball tees from Zara or TopMan.





Fyi, for basics, I don't do round neck. Coz it fuckin make me look like i have a fat, turkey neck doesn't look good on me. I'll go for size S or M. Keep the receipt just in case it does not fit well. ;)

DO NOT REMOVE PRICE TAG. :p

RM26-50. Topman BUY 2 GET 20% off... :D



02. Apple MacBook Pro.



Buy, kill or steal for me at

USD $1999 (15 inch with 2.4 GHz)
USD $2499 (15 inch with 2.5 GHz)
USD $2799 (17 inch with 2.5 GHz)

dunno wtf is GHz, don't care. :P

Available at Apple.com





And finally.... the snowballed gift for God knows how many Christmas-es already:

01. Paul Smith Men's Flight Bag

Mr Paul Smith if you see this.. I am YOUR BIGGEST FAN. I dieted my way to squeezed into the my-mom-went-to-London-and-bought-me-2-size-smaller-SKINNY-JEANS. How's that?!

Torturous moment aside,



Printed with the multi stripe Mini on location at Paul Smith's favourite oak tree, this is THE signature Paul Smith bag. Externally the bag is finished with a concealed zip pocket on the front and also a leather multi stripe, Mini shaped luggage tag.



The bag is styled with smooth chocolate leather trims and an adjustable shoulder strap, and has a zip opening.



Internally the bag is lined with purple canvas and has two small pockets; one of which is zip fastening.





Priced at £ 190.00, it's MOTHA FUCKIN a tad expensive, but it's worth the shot to include this on my wishlist.


Anyone?

Other options includes:

Paul Smith Laptop Bag-
£90.00, which will go perfectly with #2...





owh well, a boy could only wish. ;)

visit Paul Smith for more info.





Tell me, what's your Christmas wish list?







2 comments:

Yumi said...

OMG.giler lar...all damn kao exp..
even gums also at no 4...haih yo

ZeonZone said...

hahaha... ;)

thats why its a wish list. :P

Leave a Message


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix