Today is...

Monday, September 01, 2008

"IN TED WE TRUST"

Today was one hell of a day.

I am just too excited to type or to explain. Lets just let the photos do the talking.






GUESS? BY MARCIANO





The flannel shirt :)




I am an M-er ;)


sleeves details




the belt ;)



closed up. its uber goth~! me likey~!




Off to Ted Baker:


I love Ted Baker.
Period.

Remember my wish list #6... there was the Turkee Waistcoat I wanted from Ted Baker?
Hehe well, I bought this waistcoat instead and tho it's not the same thing- hell care, it's hot. I think it's even better than Turkee... :P




front: wool


Velvet back: I swear it's the softest thing I have ever touched.



silk lining *read luxury* :)


Well at RM490.00 it is a tad expensive, but I just love Ted Baker. Another reason why i just adore Ted is the whimsical quotes that comes with the each garments. For example: Ted says: Created especially for you :) can be found on the label of this waistcoat. Cute huh...?

Then there was THE jeans. :)


My newest baby.


Yes I am a 32. :(



purple lining!!!! :P


Studs: closed up details.

its RM599.00 *gasp!*

Owh well... we only live once. :p


And finally, Norm got back from the US and she got me this:



ADELE!!!


Back



The CD, which is played 24/7 now. :)

And guys...
what a day it was.

;)

1 comment:

Yumi said...

*OLY *HIT....U GOT WAT U WAN!!!

YEEERRRRR....

GERAM!!!!!!!

but congrats!!!!!!

LOL

Leave a Message


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix