Today is...

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year

I am truly blessed to be able to end this year with a bang and I wouldn't trade it with anything in the world. It's my first time ever celebrating new year and definitely hope there's many more to come. The view from Eddy's place is just beyond words. The wine was good, fireworks was magnificent, but the company was just pure ecstasy (pun intended. I know how much you hate drugs). Then it was off to 21 Club and thank God we took the public transport otherwise we wouldn't have made it in time. Eddy was being such a gentleman and paid for everything. I kinda felt bad. Met with Heidi and we partied like a rockstar. Then we decided to go to Marketplace. It's 2am already and the cabby was being anal for charging us RM20 for that short ride. Owh well it's the new year right? We arrived, took pictures outside and had Long Island Tea (a tall jug). Then we dance some more, more cam whoring, and smoke even more and just let it all hang out. But time flies and before we knew it, it's already 3am and the fiesta has ended. With a second helping of LIT, we decided to go and try our luck at Zouk, in case it's still open. I actually walk all the way from Yap Kwan Seng with them, with goodies bags and a jug in my hand to Zouk. Sadly our club-hopping adventures come to an end. Zouk's new year party has ended as well. And so was Quatro's. We hailed a cab, and stopped at McD to grab food, coz Heidi was hungry and she has not eaten in days.
Off to Ed's place, we had supper, talked to Tina (Heidi's sister) and I puked my guts out. Slept on the sofa (sorry Heidi and Eddy- I snored! haha) as the two of them chatted away. Then Eddy woke me up and asked me to sleep on the bed instead. I slept like a baby (and I think I snored some more gah!!!).
The next morning was a mayjah hangover. Mom's back from Dubai so I decided to let myself out, and drove back. Turns out she was too tired because of the jet lag and stuff. So I sleep some more at home. Woke up and as I am typing this, I felt one thing- LOVED.

:D

Thanks Heidi.
Thanks Eddy Teddy.

=)

No comments:

Leave a Message


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix